Epilepsy.com has provided information to address your concerns about the coronavirus and epilepsy. For more information click here to visit the article on epilepsy.com.
CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Are people with epilepsy at higher risk of developing COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Can COVID-19 increase seizures if a person gets the virus?
- How can I get more medicine if my health care provider prescribes it?
- Are there shortages in seizure medicines in the United States?
- If COVID-19 is in my community, what should I do?
- How do I protect myself from getting sick?
- We are Here for You!